Friday, January 04, 2008

Layouts Archive

SS 2005
Unfortunately we did not save a version of our original layout. But basically, it was the same one as this Behind the Fashion Scene's layout: the minimalist default setting blogger provided with purple font and this creamy/yellow background. It was... definitely minamalistic.

FW 2005
Nine months later we finally got our act together and created our first layout not provided by blogger with the tech and photoshop help of our friend T.

SS 2006
And that was the start of our biannual layout updating tradition.

FW 2006
By FW 2006, we finally developed some tech and photoshop skills of our own and this was our first original layout created by the two of us.

SS 2007Then we created a banner style layout and incorporated our own photos with fashion images. This layout even has a name: Walk Tall, Dream High.

FW 2007We liked the banner style so much we continued it for our next layout.

SS 2008
Then we were inspired by the floral and shapes of SS08 and came up with this layout, which we like to refer to as Half-Half between ourselves.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These layouts are so cool. Exactly how do you do it? I'm trying to crete a background for my blog but I am technology challenged...help!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Romany said...

oh wow, I'm in love with the FW 2005 and SS 2006 layouts! Any chance of repeating them?
I'm also in need of help with creating a background and layout for my blog...i like it being plain, but it could use a little jazzing up. any further info on doing so would be much appreciated. :-)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog is absolutely SO very cool, cool being inadequate. I'm 61 now but at age 16 I jumped out of a plane in Orange, Mass. Very wonderful and I'm glad I did it too. Congratulations and welcome to the club! Tattoo Cover

3:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.
Brea Locksmith

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
Miami Web Design Company

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These layouts are so cool... Visit My Fashion Blog newfashionmart.blogspot.com

8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!!! The things have been put in a smart manner and at the same time are also entertaining to read out. I am goose bumps in my belly to wait for the next blog from you.
Wholesale Gold Jewelry

10:57 PM  
Blogger petter said...

Nice layouts. I'm also in need of help with creating layout for my blog...Chik and Beauty Air Freight Cargo Scholarship
Parental

2:00 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

There is finally a service.that alerts you when the fashion you seek arrives...and is not just pushing wbat is on sale. Check out fashionwhistle.com

7:24 AM  
Blogger Abeera Sultan said...

Crictime live cricket streaming is one of the main services on web in order you are looking for live cricket streaming scores and ball by ball commentary. The brief details of crictime live server 1, 3 & 5 are dedicate available on this webpage.ball by ball updates & all the fixtures.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home